All orders will be processed within 2 business days upon payment approval, excluding holidays.
- España, Portugal : FREE MRW / UPS, 3-4 working days
- Europe Zone 1: € 15 UPS, 3-6 working days (Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Holland, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic and Switzerland*)
- Europe Zone 2: € 18 UPS, 3-6 working days (Bulgaria, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway*, Slovak Republic, Romania, and Sweden)
- Out of Europe: € 18 UPS, 3-6 working days* (US, Canada, South Korea Hong Kong, Russia, Australia, Japan)
Please, it´s mandatory and we will appreciate if you include ALL your customer´s information in your purchase order. Thanks!
You can find our full Shipping Policy in our Terms and Conditions.
*Delivery times are estimates and can occasionally take longer than expected due to customs clearance procedures.
All orders are shipped with UPS and are fully traceable on their website.
- You have 14 days to return an order after receiving it.
- If you change your mind, or the product you received is not what you expected, please contact us before returning the item.
- Unless arrangements are made with us, you cover the cost of the return.
- Please note that exceptions may apply for the return of certain custom-made, hygienic and other products.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
You can find our full Return Policy in our Terms and Conditions.
Taxes and duties
The prices of products are expressed in Euros inclusive of taxes but excluding customs duties.
The Prices of Products are expressed in Euros, inclusive of taxes and excluding customs duties, for orders outside of the EU that shall be borne by the Customer.
Orders outside of the EU
All international orders are shipped via UPS Standard service. All tax, customs and import duties will be levied by the customer’s local government. Any additional taxes and fees shall be borne by the customer. Unfortunately we cannot estimate how much duties you will pay but your local customs should be able to estimate the price.
Maison Etnad cannot be held responsible for any action and/or costs and/or taxes and/or delays due to customs over which it has no control.
Instructions for returning goods
- If you wish to make a return, send us an e-mail containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which items that the return relates to, preferably using the return form.
- Ship the items for return within 14 days of the date of the notification.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
- If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product.
- We recommend returning your parcel using “track and trace”, allowing you to trace your parcel and preventing possible disputes between sender and receiver. Costs and risks of returned or exchanged articles are with the customer. After receiving your returned article we will refund the purchase price into your bank account within 7 days.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org